- Ensuring the availability of adequate credit lines to cover financing needs, maximizing interest earnings, minimizing interest expense and maintaining the overall relationships with banks and other financial institutions.
- The Treasurer and the Fund Officer is responsible for transactions including cash receipts, cash disbursements, cash investment and the overall management of funds of the University.
- Main Campus Receiving Tellers and Comptroller’s Assessment Staff
- South Campus Receiving/Disbursing Teller and Comptroller’s Assessment Staff
- North Campus Receiving/Disbursing Teller
- Talamban Campus Receiving/Disbursing Teller
- Disbursing Teller
|Main Campus||8:00-11:30 a.m. & 1:30-5:00 p.m.||College & Graduate Students|
|Talamban Campus||8:00-11:30 a.m. &1:00-4:30 p.m.||College & Graduate Students|
|North Campus||8:00-11:30 a.m. & 1:30-5:00 p.m.||North Campus Students|
|South Campus||8:00-11:30 a.m. &1:30-5:00 p.m.||South Campus & Education Students|
USC accepts payments using VISA and MASTERCARD.
Payments may be made thru the following banks:
- BPI Branches Nationwide
- RCBC Savings Branches Nationwide
- ASPAC Branches in Cebu Province
- PNB Cebu & Bohol
Offers 5% discount on tuition for members of the same family studying during the regular semester/year at any level in the University. Application forms are available at the VP Finance Office. Those who wish to avail of the said discount must apply for it every semester/year that he/she enrolls in the University and must submit the application for discount privilege within the prescribed period to be announced by the Office of VP Finance.