For your convenience, continuing students may pay your downpayment or exam dues IN CASH at any branch of the following Accredited Collecting Banks:
|Bank Name||Account No.||Bank Form Required||Recording Schedule of Bank Payments to your Account|
|Aspac Bank||02-0201-01074-3||Deposit Slip||A day after payment date|
|BPI||NA||Bills Payment Slip||A day after payment date|
|PNB||NA||Bills Payment Slip||2 banking days from payment date|
|RCBC Savings||NA||Bills Payment Slip||A day after payment date|
- Please consider the lead time in recording your payment for each bank to your account. Therefore, pay in advance to avoid rush.
- Kindly ensure the accuracy of the information written in the deposit slip and the details of the validation such as:
- a. Account Name/Name of Institution: UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLOS
- b. Student’s ID No.
- c. Student’s Name
- d. Amount
- Keep your Validated Deposit Slip as proof of payment.
- To check if the payment is already reflected in your account, please log in to ismis.usc.edu.ph .
- For unposted payment, you may visit our Treasury office for further assistance. Please bring your validated deposit slip or call Mrs. Giselle Pastrano at 2531000 Local 323.