Account Registration Procedures for the Parents Portal
- Send an e-mail to
expressing your intention to have access to the USC Parents Portal. Attach the following documents to your email:
- Scanned copy of your valid ID with signature.
- Or any document containing your valid signature and identification details.
- Once the e-mail is sent, you will get a reply containing your username and default password. The username and password are needed for your registration in the Parents Portal. As soon as you receive your username and password, you may proceed with the registration.
- To register an account in the Parents Portal, visit the official USC website at www.usc.edu.ph. Click on the Parents' Portal link located on the right side.
- As soon as the Parents Portal tab is clicked, a log in page will be displayed.
- Input the username and password that you received in your email in the log in space provided.
- Once logged in, click on the Add Parent Information link located on the right side of the screen.
- Input all the required details on the spaces provided. Make sure that you do not leave any space blank.
- After encoding the required details, click on the Create button located at the bottom of the page.
- Upon online submission, the Office of the Registrar will check the information provided and will send you an e-mail informing that your registration has been approved. Once your registration is approved, your account is automatically linked to the official records of your child/children.
Procedures on Accessing Students Records through the Parents Portal
- Log in to the Parents Portal to access the grades, class schedules, assessment/semestral dues, payment history and other details of your child/children.
- Once logged in, click on the Home link.
- Choose the specific school year, semester and term (e.g. midterm, pre-final, etc.) from the drop down button.
- Click on the Retrieve link. The Grades, Class Schedule, Assessment and Personal Information button will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on any of the buttons to access the information you need.
- To end the online session, click on the Logout button.